Community Benefit Fund
Giving $3.75m back to the community
Applications for the Sapphire Wind Farm Community Fund Funding Round 1 2021 are now open.
The Sapphire Wind Farm Community Fund S355 Committee aims to support initiatives that strengthen the local community through projects that deliver community benefits through the funding of grants within the boundaries of the Inverell Shire Council local Government area.
THE APPLICATION PROCESS
- First, make sure you are meet the application criteria by reading the Sapphire Wind Farm Community Fund Guidelines.
- Complete your application form on the Sapphire Wind Farm Application Form.
- Submit your application form either by post to Inverell Sire Council – Sapphire Wind Farm Community Fund, PO Box 138, INVERELL NSW 2360 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Applications will close at 4pm Friday, 12th March 2021. No late applications will be accepted.
- Your application will be assessed by the Sapphire Wind Farm Community Fund Committee.
- You will be notified of the success or otherwise of the application.
- At the completion of the project, you will be required to provide a Close Out Report detailing highlights, photos, media and financial statements of the completed project (where applicable).
Applications closed at 4.00pm on Friday, 12th March 2021.
For more information, please contact Council on (02) 6728 8206.